Wednesday, December 16, 2009

But It's Not Even the End of This Semester Yet!

I know, believe me, I know. But with our much-too-short winter break, I want to give all of you--my upcoming students--as much time as possible to track down used copies of the books that we will be reading next semester. Also, if you'd like to shell out some cash for these texts at smaller independent bookstores, you should have time to do that as well. So look below for our required reading list. As always, the links to amazon are there for ease, which is probably why they're so successful over there: They make everything too easy.

See you on the flipside!

The Norton Anthology of American Literature (7th edition; Volumes C, D, E), edited by Nina Baym

Annie Proulx's Postcards

Manuel Muñoz's Zigzagger

No comments:

Post a Comment