Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time . . . Will Leave You All Alone . . .

Well, it's that time of year--the time when my students all leave me to pursue countless interesting things. Me? Well, for the first time eva, I have been afforded some room to conduct research this summer; so I'm hoping to reemerge in the fall having written several paradigm-shifting articles. Also, I hope to find all of the hidden star coins in the new Super Mario Bros. Either will do, really.

As far as this blog goes, I have every intention of keeping it updated and not ruining the excellent work that my students have done on it. Unfortunately, I'm not that great of a blogger, so I cannot guarantee that I will be able to make good on either of those promises. I'll give it the old college try, though.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with the video for the Pale Saints' "Half-Life." I'm not really sure what to make of the video, but I will boldly proclaim that the Pale Saints are one of the best bands from the 90s that you've never heard of. And "Half-Life" is one of the most gorgeous songs you've never listened to. Feel free to theorize about it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment